Sunday 7 October 2012

Experience Massage Brighton as you deserve it!

Having an exceptional massage in Brighton experience -

My ideal massage session would combine of the following elements :

A warm welcome to the therapy premises with an offering of tea or water, maybe some slippers and gentle music to help me relax and tune in to the moment.

Followed by a thorough consultation to identify my treatment needs for the session and any long terms treatment plans. 

Best Brighton massage by Little Jasmine Therapies

A mid-sized room with soft lights and a few candles, temperature wise should be approximately 20-25 (°C). Noises from the outside should be eliminated all together.

During the session i would expect from the therapist to ensure that i feel comfortable with the pressure applied and ensure that the temperature and music of the room are to my satisfaction. 

At the end of the session i would expect not to be rushed and able to take my time to recover with an additionl offering of tea or water

Finally i would appreciate the opportunity to offer feedback on my session/therapist in a confidential manner.

Thats my wish list, let me know yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment